RBC Ministries is committed to the following:
- Integrity in both finance and doctrine.
- Oversight by a Board of Directors, the majority of whom are not family or staff members.
- Annual audits by an independent public accounting firm.
- Disclosure of a current financial statement upon request.
- Avoidance of any conflict of interest that would compromise RBC.
- Annual planning and budgeting based on the level of giving.
- Spending and expansion at a rate that does not incur indebtedness.
- Compliance with the guidelines of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.